Book or Cancel Appointment Online
We operate a GP triage system.
This means when you contact the practice to make an appointment the GP will be advising the receptionist where you need to be booked in to, to receive the care you need that day.
This may include:
- Appointment with a GP (that day or in the future, with your usual doctor or the duty doctor that day)
- Appointment with the MSK (physio) team.
- Advised to contact the Community Pharmacy to utilise the minor ailment scheme.
- Appointment with our pharmacy team to deal with any medication issues.
- Or given further contact information of more appropriate services that you can self-refer to.
You will be asked a set of questions by the receptionist and dependent on response the team will know where to signpost – anything they are unsure of the GP will advise and direct.
Benefits to the Patient:
- You will be seen by the most appropriate clinician, reducing duplication of appointments.
- It will improve continuity of care.
- It will mean you can contact the practice at any time of day and your need will be met – no more ringing at 8am
Benefits to the Practice:
- More efficient clinics
- Less duplication of appointments.
- Happy patients
Ways to make appointments:
E-Consult – PATCHS